As we gear up for Strange Folk Festival this year, we are so very grateful for all of you and your support. On the days I just want to be lazy, your enthusiasm about our fibers keeps me going. Just when I want to take a few months off, one of you will contact me and make my day shinier. Thank you for that.
OK, enough mushiness. I know you want to get down to it, so here's a map with all the yarn, fiber, and fiber arts related vendors I know about at Strange Folk Festival this year. Here's the list and what they carry:
- Yarn Geek Fibers - Hand dyed spinning fibers and friendly spinning help.
- Badger & Mushroom - Hand turned wooden spindles and bowls.
- Unicorgi - Fun fabric bags.
- Tangerine Designs - Project bags, needle gauges, WPI gauges, stitch markers
- Skeined Alive Yarns - Hand dyed yarns (bright variegated)
- The Wool Dispensary - Hand dyed yarns (yummy semi solid)
- Ghost Cat Studios - Yarn Bowls, beautiful pottery
- The Weaving Guys - Hand woven rugs
- Stick to Your Knittin' Kitten - Knitted fun accessories and hand spun yarn
- Exquisite Fibre Designs - Gorgeous Felted Scarves
- Stone Bluff's Alpaca Criations - Alpaca wearables
- Jills Weavings - Hand Woven Wearable Art
- Bearth Alpacas - Go pet an Alpaca at the petting zoo.
The original maps were made by Autumn Wiggins of The Upcycle Exchange. ( I have not yet figured out how to make a downloadable PDF link on the blog yet...but I will. ) Here is the tent area with fiberish vendors marked.
Now go forth and shop! Fun will be had by all.
Here is the Pavilion Area with the fiberish vendors marked.